The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Change To Layout/More!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change To Layout/More! Empty Change To Layout/More! Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Anna

Anna
Owner

In this post I will cover the edited layout and the site rules.

So, yesterday I was experimenting with coding and such. I wanted to give the layout something new. And this is what has happened! I would like to know what you all think of it?Is it good? All feedack would truly be appreciated!

I am STILL trying to figure out what site rules we shall use. I need your help to decide this. Thank you!

2Change To Layout/More! Empty Re: Change To Layout/More! Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 am

Darkfly Waters -{x13}

Darkfly Waters -{x13}
Welcomed Among Us

I quite like the new layout. It seems it changes a little more every time I get on here :}

Afraid I cant help you witht he new rules though, Im not a good rule maker.

3Change To Layout/More! Empty Re: Change To Layout/More! Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:49 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Aha. Thanks! I worked hard on. I keep trying to add a little bit more each day I'm on. Hopefully I can figure out some of the glitches to fix and such...

It's alright. (:

4Change To Layout/More! Empty Re: Change To Layout/More! Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:49 pm

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

Hunter loves it and apologizes for not being aboe to be on chat while online. As for rules two verry good ones would he no dissreapecting authority (admins and mods) and/or no flaming.

SUGESTION?: Make an "addvertize/affiliate" thread, it would help if other sites had a place to advertize and would help gain afgiliates which would give the site more traffic. Hummm

Yep thats it, HUNTER MISES CHU

The Hollow Souled Demon Queen,
Hunter

5Change To Layout/More! Empty Re: Change To Layout/More! Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Anna

Anna
Owner

Good good. I was going to do. Actually, it's in the works right now for the affiliates stuff. :3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum