The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Layout!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Layout! Empty New Layout! Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:27 pm

Anna

Anna
Owner

Okay, so earlier today I was sitting around and took a look at Hunter's new website. It made me realize that if I put my mind to it, I could totally change the outlook of this website and make it totally different. So obviously I took initiative and did it! Honestly, I like it. It makes it feel more forum-like.

Now, I know some of you are going to complain that the widgets are gone from the right side of the page. Well, I am here to tell you not to worry. You can still view everything. What you just do is go to that forum category where the post is located. Or if you have already responded to a post, then look in the top right hand corner. There should be a link saying "View my posts". Click that, and that has a list of all of the topics you have responded to. There you should be able to see if there's been a new response to things or not. Easy.

Alright, well, I thought I'd share because I'm really proud of myself for coding everything different, though you may not see it! (:

Thanks,
Anna

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]