The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW]

+8
Emma Bailey
Kit-Kat
HunterHollow
Anna
Dusk"
AsHlEy WoLfE
Serenity
Dawn
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 31]

1Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:50 am

Dawn

Dawn
Welcomed Among Us

Whoa...here it's only 7:50

2Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 am

Serenity

Serenity
Welcomed Among Us

Lucky -_____- I wish it were 7:50 :3

3Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 am

AsHlEy WoLfE

AsHlEy WoLfE
Welcomed Among Us

9:50 where im at

4Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:52 am

Serenity

Serenity
Welcomed Among Us

9:52 :3 parents are scared if I don't get enough sleep, it'll mess up my focus, and my music will pay the price -_____-

5Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:52 am

AsHlEy WoLfE

AsHlEy WoLfE
Welcomed Among Us

My post count is soo low Sad i fail

6Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:52 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Grace sighed and watched her breath dissipate into the frigid, wintry air. Snow finally twirled down from the sky after a long day of sheeting rain. Fog whispered across the surface of the earth and clung in the atmosphere, making it nearly impossible to see. Grace sat perched on the edge of the cottage roof and scanned the woods with dark eyes. She was in deep rich blue jeans and a new, black jacket. Her neck was covered by a soft, cream-colored scarf that swished back and forth with the wind. Grace blinked and straightened herself up. She debated on taking a stroll into the city to survey their current situation. She tucked her hands into her pockets and sighed. They needed to leave this cottage as soon as possible. With the trouble that Nylx had caused, they were in jeopardy, sitting as open game for the Scientists' pawns.

Grace dislodged these thoughts from her head and glanced down into the woods that surrounded the cottage. Fog clung between each tree and crawled along the ground. Grace studied the dense mist and felt mildly comforted that it caused even more of a difficulty to see through. Grace sucked in a deep breath and exhaled loudly. The air was cold and stung at Grace's throat but she ignored it. Grace gazed up toward the thick flakes of snow that were falling down from the sky. She extended her hand forward and let them fall on the palm of her hand. Grace blinked and watched the snow flakes melt and vanish from sight. Grace breathed gently and found a question probing at her mind. Was this what it was like, to be in control of her emotions? This feeling of nothingness? The faint haze of absolute numb? These moments in which she was unable to name how she exactly felt-

"I can see you still haven't gotten control of your emotions in full yet."

Grace stiffened and gritted her sharp teeth together. She snapped her hand into a tight fist and shook the water from her hand. His voice echoed within her mind, splinting through her silent concentration. Grace sighed and shifted her weight thoughtfully. She shook his voice from her mind and turned around and dropped off the roof. Grace landed on the back porch and slid the door open gently. She stepped into the cottage and a small smile broke across her face.

CODE sat still by the door, waiting patiently for his Master. His ears perked forward when he saw her open the door. His jumped up seeing her, and licked her hands affectionately. CODE followed after his Master as she walked through the cottage, trailing after her feet. He wagged his tail when she glanced back and patted his head. CODE scanned the house suspiciously, searching for the man he had met last night. A low growl rumbled within him at the image in his mind.

Grace settled herself down on a chair at the small kitchen table. She rested her elbows on the counter and helped herself to some tea in the fridge. She got back to her feet so that she could re-heat it. While it was warming, Grace bent down and rubbed at CODE's chest with a wide smile.

(short reply is short. meh.)

7Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

I am NOT trying to get Anna and Nylx officially married with an official ceremony with all that stuff.
I am repeat I am NOT
:3

I just made this. <3
Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] 33ym0b6

NOW I WILL WRITE A REPLY.

8Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:53 am

AsHlEy WoLfE

AsHlEy WoLfE
Welcomed Among Us

Really serenity my parents worry my school work will not be good but i dont think so

9Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:54 am

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

I wonder why he doesnt like seth though o.o

10Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:56 am

Serenity

Serenity
Welcomed Among Us

lawl parents these days xD

11Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 am

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

O-O
Sorry I dissapeared

But it was so worth it
Lol
My neighbors were being really loud and I looked out the window(which I wish I hadn't)
And there was this guy standing in their yard. COMPLETELY NAKED!!!!
Everyone was yelling at him and you could tell that he was drunk
The police came because one of my other neighbors called them for people on our street being loud.
But the police didn't expect to see a naked guy.

I never laughed so much in my whole life(while I was really disgusted cause the guy was like mid-40s)

12Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

Sarah layed on the bed for abit before getting up and headint to the kitchen she left Seth to rest, he needed it too even if he didnt sleep, she smiled abit seeing Grace and CODE in the kitchen and smiled abit seeing Lily walk out from the living room and on her heals, she sat down at the table and gently rubbed Lily's head, " Hey, how are you?" she knew shed sensed Will at some point though it didnt seem like he was around now.

13Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Anna lounged back in the chair silently watching as he made the food. The scent of the delicious meal reached her nostrils and made her smile. Everytime he came over and snook a kiss on her cheek, she couldn't help but do anything but blush on the spot.

When he asked her what to drink, she didn't even have to wait another moment before immediately saying, "Lemonade!" They both laughed, and she rolled her eyes. It had always been her most favourite beverage since she had escaped the lab.

After awhile of sitting around doing nothing but watching she forced herself to her feet, muscles still aching, but her good mood propelled her forward. She pulled herself up onto the counter, taking a seat for a moment there and grinning. It seemed the food was done.

She watched as Nylx did everything, and she noted that he had grown since they had left each other, leaving her much shorter than him now. It was odd, too. They had always been face to face. It didn't bother her, though. Now as she sat on the counter his height was directly to hers. A bit sad, but it was still cute.

"The food done?" she asked as she glanced over at him, seeing he pulled himself up next to her. She looked him over for a moment, grinning happily. It seemed nothing could ruin her moment. Or so she thought.

Immediately she looked up, hearing someone entering the room. Andy. She blinked twice, almost glaring as she watched her walk across the kitchen and begin making tea on the top of the stove where the uneaten food was. Her cheeks flamed red, but she held it in.

She yawned, a bit tired, but she still kept her good nature and her hunger was getting to her. It seemed like decades since she had eaten a good meal. She smiled, because she knew someone who genuinely cared for her had made it.

She grinned, laying her head on his shoulder. "You always do a good job," she murmured happily.

14Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

(BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA)

15Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 am

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

DUSK: ANNA AND NYLX ARE IN THE KITCHEN o.o

16Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:59 am

AsHlEy WoLfE

AsHlEy WoLfE
Welcomed Among Us

Ashley walked into the kitchen to find something to eat she grabbed a bowl and some ceral and milk puttin everything away she sat down at the table and stared wearliy at CODE and grace she laughed alittle at what andy was wearing and made a face a nylx and anna

( its short i know )

( troll

Last edited by AsHlEy WoLfE on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total

17Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

(AH!)

18Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 am

Dawn

Dawn
Welcomed Among Us

Andy slid off the stool her legs tingling and numb she smiled at Grace and sat on the counter.She had let go of her outward appearance she was wearing black tights,an AC/DC vintage concert tee shirt over it all was a pair of cropped short overalls.Her blonde hair hung down today.The kettel screamed at her she simply poured it and brewed tea,she raised an eyebrow at Nylx and suppressed the urge to giggle but instead winked at them.
(Well that's Andy for you)

Last edited by Dawn on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

19Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 am

AsHlEy WoLfE

AsHlEy WoLfE
Welcomed Among Us

Hahaha thats awesome kat lol and gross

20Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 am

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

??
Who doesn't like Seth? Nylx?

21Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 am

Serenity

Serenity
Welcomed Among Us

(okay I lied, it's only 10:00, but I g2g -__________________________- I'll type something rushed in the morning D: night D: D:)

22Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:02 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Anna wrote:I am NOT trying to get Anna and Nylx officially married with an official ceremony with all that stuff.
I am repeat I am NOT
:3

I just made this. <3
Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] 33ym0b6

NOW I WILL WRITE A REPLY.

Just thought I'd repost that.

and

eujhviouhevieuhwivpuhewiv

NYLX JUST SPENT LIKE FOUR HOURS MAKING A DELICIOUS, HEART FELT MEAL FOR ANNA WHEN THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER AND COULD BE TOGETHER WITHOUT WANTING TO KILL HER AND NOW EVERYONE IS LIKE SHOWING UP IN THE KITCHEN.

lol, is planning to embarrass you all with Anna and Nylx loooooovvveee
^^WILL NOT HIDE IT

EDIT-
NOW ASHLEY IS IN THE KITCHEN TOO???

EKJHBIKEUHIUHWEIR

//me and hunter aren't ranting on skype//

23Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 am

Dawn

Dawn
Welcomed Among Us

Hey! Andy got there first

24Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:05 am

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

HAHA OMG YUS Nylx is gonna be all embarrassed too he;s all "uh ... i just made this gourmet food for two....

ER imeanhelovesyouall? NOW LEAVE" lol jk jk

NYLX DOESNT LIKE SETH
for some werid reason?

25Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong [EGW] Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 am

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

(IM REPLYING NOW NO ONE TYPE A THING)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 31]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum