The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel

+8
Ray
AsHlEy WoLfE
Shadow Black
Carpe Noctem1213
Darkfly Waters -{x13}
Emma Bailey
Kit-Kat
Dusk"
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Egw_ba18

Written and Copyright by -DUSK [Grace] -

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

The night is still, as the dusk storms roll off above in the clearing sky. Clouds begin to quickly evaporate as distant glimmering stars dapple across the sky, and masses below lessen along the streets. The world rests after another scorching day, submersed in the intoxication of the cool night. Every so often a gentle breeze is offered, allowing trees to sigh and rustle with it's caress. Fog clings close to the moist ground, wafting the air with a strong scent of summer rain and damp wood. Street lights flicker and dribble with remaining moisture, hissing at the humidity now choking hold to the air once more. Strangers quickly stride off the roads and into the safety of their repetitive havens, as if they too, can feel the creeping presence of something sinister lurking in the gloom of night. Every house's lights have now been flicked off, the only solace to the suffocating black night is the dim streetlamps that offer a bleak streak of light. There is faint buzzing as moths swarm every streetlamp in a pathetic obscurity to their own reasoning. Finally, fate relieves some as they spiral down toward their impending death. Each house rests next to one another, perfectly placed in a precise patch of green grass and matching driveways. Every house holds the same windows and same shape. Every so often the color of a window shutter is changed, providing some meager attempt to the wretched cobweb of houses. The only interest that would catch one's attention to these unpretentious, insignificant buildings are the different number plastered onto the mailboxes. As night creeps closer, surrounding every house, their shadows dance and tease with the flickering light. They require no invitation, nor are they welcome; they come to infect those daring to walk the streets with an occasional nervous glance and enjoy the sound of their quickening heartbeat.
Beyond the wonder of what may lie past every house wall and the continuing black rivers that connect them, these houses only grow larger and taller. But one in particular appears to strike the most interest to all who surround it, and make the most unwelcome beam of light against the dark night. Lights shine through almost all of it's windows. The building appears to be old by the network of weaving bricks and stones. Spotless, large vehicles rest around the side of this building, all decorated in the same color, and same symbol that seems to soothe the frayed nerves of humans.. as well as shred them. Inside the building , beings in sharp blue scrubs briskly make their rounds, sleep clouding their eyes and hissing into their ears. Some carry mugs and grasp onto them as though the murky brown liquid within were their last desperate plead to keep awake. Others hang around one another and talk in hushed voices, glancing down at some charts. Within their hands hold the future, and very existence of some of the strangers who rest within these walls. Whether their own exhaustion is the cause to it, or the inability to keep a steady face, it is quite easy to tell if the news is good, or bad. Every corridor has the same fruitfulness, and with every breeze an opening door creates carries a pungent scent of antiseptic that burns nostrils. Every room is either closed off or is open and perfectly sterile and stark.. with a crisp bed awaiting the stranger who would significantly spoil it. Some rooms carry brief murmurs, some bring the sound of faint crying.. and others, the sound of distant beeping as monitors record the heartbeat of whomever it is attached to. Loved ones say goodbye to one another for the night, and with forlorn expressions make their way toward the glass doors. The wall of night slams against the glass, as if it desires to seep into the walls and shatter all lights..and glimmers of hope.
In the midst of this silence, a tall man makes his way directly toward the main desk. His attire appears to match those of the ones around him, but is in a long white jacket. He carries a small mug with him and files in his other hand. His pace is casual and comfortable as though he had walked through these corridors many times. He stops abruptly, slamming his files down in his haste which startles the nurse behind the counter. She glances up and fumbles around nervously, surprised by who is standing before her. The man in white bends down and speaks to her in quick, hushed voice. He finishes his request off, his voice rougher around the edges as he straightens up. The nurse nods quickly and grabs something behind the desk and beckons for the man to follow. They both stand beside a door and the man turns, offering the nurse a luxurious smile and takes the key from her. She nods once more and makes her way off quickly just as he slips the key into the lock and disappears behind the door. Now, the mans whole demeanor has flipped. His walk is short and brisk, and his whole body is tense. He turns, and locks in a code, shutting down the security camera in the nearby hall. He quickly makes his way down the warm room, scanning the small little beds with a slightly curious expression. He comes to a quick halt and fixates his eyes upon one of the beds. He stumbles toward it, his eyes wide and steps transfixed toward the bed. A small, rosy infant rests within the bed, curled behind her soft pink cotton sheets. Her face is perfectly round, and her fingers are small and irresistibly soft. Her bottom lip hangs open and she breathes deeply.. lulled with her own beautiful sleep. Her hair is a soft little fuzz on her head, a deep red, hinting toward some brown. The child is beautiful, parallel to those who would pray for innocence, perfection even. The man snatches the young infant's charts, glancing briefly at them before stuffing them into his pockets, crumbling them as though it were mere burning paper and not a small child's identification. He glances toward the door and then creeps closer to the child, sweat dappling on his forehead in his complete fixation onto the infant. In a quick movement he scoops her from the warmth of her bed and tucks her into his large arms, making sure she doesn't stir. He stares down at the young baby with a malevolent smile as though nothing mattered more than the newly breathing being as she innocently slept. With one last glance down toward her the man tucked her further behind his jacket and slipped out of the building as swiftly as he had entered – just as silent as his heinous, unknown crime.
From that moment on, the beautiful infant was not known as a child, human, or even her name. She was not associated with emotions, feelings or what life could offer her. No, as soon as they walked off and the undesirable chill of night managed to crawl across her soft, fragile skin..corrupting her innocence.. she was already inevitable to be..

666X

Last edited by - Dusk [Grace] - on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:05 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

HERE IT IS! I'm not very happy with the result.. it's still a terrible rough draft.. bleh. But, I got too tired of editing I decided to post it up anyways! SO, THIS IS HOW IT ALL BEGAN. Just some important little heads up:

If you want your EGW character mentioned within the story or highlighted within a chapter, or even have her within the story LET ME KNOW! If you rp as an ORIGINAL TEST (you know who you are) whether you like it or not your going to be in the story. So please PM me about how you want to go about doing that. - Thanks!

Don't mind all the mistakes, Happy Reading!!

P.S - These two songs greatly inspired me throughout the prologue: First Snow and Stay with me by The Fountain Soundtrack.

Chapter 1 will be posted in the near future!!

3Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

SO, what do you guys think?

Do you think I should edit the forum with every chapter or add it in as a reply?

4Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:39 am

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

AMAZING XD!!

I love it!

And you should add it in as replies
That way it will show the date of when you added and stuff XD

5Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:42 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

EEEEEEEEEE THANKS Smile

Alright, yeah I was thinking that too!

6Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:44 am

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

Np XD

Yeah XD because that way people can also always see that you posted in stories

7Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

TRUE. Indeed.

8Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One . Scientist

I make my way down the long corridor, scanning my charts briefly. My shoes echo down the halls and cause some faint movement within the distant cells. Nothing to spark my interest within these charts, most of the new subjects died within 24 hours. The florescent lights above hum and flicker every so often, pulling me back from my subconscious train of thought. I pause, listening to nearby moans, the sound of an opening door quickly grabbing hold to my attention. I can hear it sigh open and see it within the corner of my vision, past my mask. I glance up from my charts and see two guards – fully masked- as they stroll out a large heap toppled onto gurney, covered by a bloody white sheet. The sheet is completely smeared and soaked with foul stains. I make a grimace at the smell, unconcerned that they would see. It was mandatory for everyone here to wear some form of face mask while within the walls of the Lab. Most of us didn't even know each other outside of the Lab. Nor did we want to. I nod toward them and let them shuffle by and watch as a limp, mangled arm hangs from the side of the chart. The arm is no bigger than a mere child's. I stare at it intently for another moment, trying to count how many bodies were stacked underneath the sheet.. by the size, maybe about four. I shake my head and continue on my way not wanting to be around when they burn it. I pause, and unlock the first level door, entering into the lobby. I scan the hallways, watching as guards patrolled them. They weren't armed for the blue level.. not that there was much to guard. Most of our Tests within this level were fresh, and bound to die shortly. I turn and stare down into one of the cells at the young girl crumpled on the floor. She shudders violently every second or so. I pull away at the putrid smell of urine and her own bodily fluids. She glances up toward me, her eyes wide and big surrounded by black bags. Her face is pale and thin.. foam dribbling down her chin. I tilt my head curiously, watching her little doe eyes quiver as she battles for her own life. She reaches her frail hand toward me and opens her mouth to plead for help, but a quiet sigh escapes her and she goes completely limp on the floor. Thick blood churns onto the floor from her open mouth and nose, collecting into a murky pool around her face. I stare at the dead Test and beckon for a guard to clean it up as I leave.

I make my way through Level 2 and 3, pausing at the sterile, Level 4 hazard door before me. I punch in multiple codes and passwords then reach down and grab my tag, letting it scan until the door buzzes and swings open. I enter, letting the guards quickly shut it behind me with a loud, echoing slam. Already, I'm swarmed by other Scientists, buzzing with remarks and fumbling for the right words as they try to express their disbelief. I swat them off, handing one my charts and make my way down toward Simulation A room. I reach toward the door but it quickly swings open and I'm greeted by the one of the Head Simulators. I nod, relaxing when he places his wide hand on my shoulder with a squeeze as he recognizes me.“Absolutely astonishing.” He remarks, shaking his head, “No side affects have occurred, no signs of sickness, no seizures.. nothing. Just rapid progress and advancement.”
“How old now?”
“Just turned five.”
I nod and extend my arm toward the door. He steps in front of me and opens the door, shuffling into the small room, gently pushing me forward. Simulation A room, unlike it's sibling, Simulation B, has more of a Testing room set-up. It's similar to our informatory, but slightly different. The machinery within this room is meant for solely Testing purposes. I scan the room, noticing a massive, congested crowd surrounding the Testing table. I pause, trying to peer around them but it's useless. I glance over at the Head Simulator and he nods, beckoning me forward. I pad closer, listening to one of the Simulators firing off questions – each one in multiple languages. I'm able to pick up on English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and.. Chinese? I clear my throat and the others move out of the way - with the exception of the one asking questions. I stare intently at a young girl sitting on the table. She's on the edge, staring toward the Scientist with the questions. Her face is pale, and soft, with sharp edges defining her chin and high cheekbones. She has a bit of a narrow face that is surrounded by warm auburn hair that just barely reaches the tips of her small shoulders. She has big, beautiful hazel eyes that carefully read the Scientists face. I blink, surprised by how seriously she is analyzing his every move. I clear my throat once more and say, “666X.” The young Test doesn't look or even acknowledge I had spoken. I say it again, louder and still get no response. Pissed, I open my mouth to shout -
“She, -um, doesn't ..like to be called that. She goes by Grace.” One of the Scientists blurts out.
“Who gave her a pet name? She's a damn Test.” I demand.
“Well..we all agreed she's been so cooperative and excelling she deserved one that fit her." Another mumble.
I take a deep sigh and turn back toward 666X with intent eyes. “Grace.” I say this time.
Immediately the young Test snaps her head in my direction and focuses her complex eyes onto my face. “Bonjour.” She answers in a gentle voice, refusing to remove her eyes from me even when her Simulator Scientist told her to speak in English.
I blink, surprised by her intense, serious stare and return one, but she doesn't seem the least bit bothered. I glare at her curiously and feel the other Scientists eyes on me.
“How many languages does she know?” I ask.
“Currently, she knows six.” Someone responds.
I cannot even begin to fathom how she is able to understand all of them – and speak them fluently at such a young age. “When did you start testing?”
“As soon as we got her, we started with the simple viruses and mixed them into her formula. When she wasn't getting any side affects we've only be adding to her testing and injections. We have no idea why she isn't reacting to any of them.. it's her, there is something in her body.. something that separates her from the rest that is enabling her to survive.” The Head Simulator murmurs, with a baffled expression that matches my own feelings. I glance over at 66X and stiffen, seeing that she has her eyes fixated onto the Head Simulator as he speaks, as if she can understand him.. She glances toward me and I glare, feeling an uneasy churn in my gut as I notice the subtle calculations going on within them. Someone calls her and finally, she breaks away from her stare. I let out a sigh and shiver.
“How does she react when interacting with others?” I ask and turn.
“Unresponsive. She just stares at them..but we have been noticing a disturbing similar reaction from the other Tests..” He pauses and I glance toward him curiously. “They.. they will do anything to avoid her.”
“Avoid her?”
He nods. “Most of our Tests don't have emotions. During the earlier stages we see some cases but normally, they loose any kind of emotion -if they survive that is. But when we put them with Grace they start to cry, scream – some even beg to be taken out. Grace just sits there. When we ask them why they wanted to be removed, they go back to being unresponsive.”
I let this unsettling information register within my mind. “Does 666X have emotions?”
He pauses again, “We're not sure. We see some kind of hints toward it. She recognizes things that are familiar to her – like her name.”
I nodded, already seeing her behavior toward it. “How does she react to other things?”
“Depends really. We always have issues with her cell. She sometimes throws a bit of a meltdown when it's time to put her back in it. She recognizes certain Scientists.. And so far, she takes injections willingly and we haven't had to sedate her.”
“What kind of injections?” I glanced toward him.
“Not the kind you think – yet. We start that next week.”
I nod and turn to leave. “I'll start making it then.” I pat his shoulder and dismiss myself opening the door. I pause, feeling a intense burn into my back. I glance around and see 666X staring directly at me. I stare back for a long moment and open the door further.
“Good bye.” A small smile creeps across her face and past her hazel eyes I see a flicker. A movement of some kind of emotion.. something dark.

9Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Here is Chapter One!!

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you thought!! Thanks! Very Happy

Chapter Two will be up hopefully soon! I hope your enjoying the story, Happy Reading!

10Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

Its great so far!!! I love it!!

11Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

THANKS GUYS!! Very Happy <3

13Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 am

Darkfly Waters -{x13}

Darkfly Waters -{x13}
Welcomed Among Us

I demand you write more D<

14Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:32 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Working on it! haha, glad you guys like it! Very Happy

15Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 pm

o.O jg'efla\ k\;rt'\7665j2;mrlng ;klrr666kldnfm' r;wr; Why am I always the last to know things?!?!?!?!?!?!? -_- I LOVE IT DUSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 <3

16Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:06 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

YAAAAAAAAAAAY, THANK YOUUU!! And I said it constantly for people to come read it!!! :CCC I thought people didn't like it or somethingg

17Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 am

I didn't see them -_- BUT I <3 it =) I thought you told everyone, and forgot to tell ME O.o one of the most EGW obsessed people in the WORLD O.o o.O

18Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:35 pm

Carpe Noctem1213

Carpe Noctem1213
Welcomed Among Us

It's great, really great, I love the detail to it.

19Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:46 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

lol Reni and THANKS! C:

20Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two . Grace

“Well 666X, now that your five.. there are going to be some changes.”
“Changes..” I turn toward Him.
“Yes, changes 666X. Just behave and do as I say.”
“Yes.” He turns toward me and forms a tight fist. He is so large and tall compared to me. He comes close to my face, so close I can feel the warmth from his breath and a strange scent wafting from his face. Within moments I gasp, blinking my eyes open to find myself on the ground, surrounded by a strange hum. Red liquid dribbles down from my nose and mouth. I gag, and cough up a thick churn of this liquid. I am familiar with this. This is my blood. Blood is from wounds, and wounds are what causes me me to be like this. “What is this.” I sit up and gaze toward him, blinking away a odd stinging blur. “I do not like this.”
“What you are experiencing is Pain. Don't you dare let me read the pain on your face. It shall not exist within you.” He smears my blood – which is on his knuckles onto my gown and stands up. “666X, stand up.”
I rise and lick my bloody lips, staring toward Him. He beckons me forward and I lean toward him. I pause and wait. I hear a muffled, familiar click within his pocket. I freeze, and refuse to falter before Him. I am perfect, I do not falter. I am not a mere subject. I am different from the rest, I am 666X. I watch as he slips out a gun and points it directly at me.
“666X does not feel Pain.”
A loud explosion crackles and I am submersed within darkness.

-
My cell door swings open and They come flooding into my room. He unhooks my chains and grabs me, while They follow and take me into the room. I know this room. This is the room where they poke me in my arms. Some times I feel sick because of it, some times I sleep. They all have the same behavior. They watch me, and write things down. When I'm done they say that I am their favorite.

-
Seven Years Pass.
-
“Get the hell up, 666X!” A sudden slam on my cell door has me rigid and on my feet. I stumble toward the door and wait patiently as one of the Scientists unlocks my door and unchains me. He grabs my arm and leads me down the long, winding hallways. They all are the same. Same flickering lights above, same quiet moans whispering from nearby cells.
I suddenly smack into the Scientist's back, glancing up at his frozen posture. I lean around him and glance over his arm, confused by this unfamiliar action. Down the hall is a Scientist and two guards. The guards are gripping their guns shouting something. The Scientist struggles with some unseen force behind him. I take a step forward but feel a tight grip on my shoulder. I pause and watch with wide eyes as a dark figure appears from behind the Scientist. This .. this figure is unlike the rest. He.. he is like me. He must be on of the other Tests. I stare and watch this boy's strange behavior toward the Scientist and guards. He's writhing and struggling against them. I blink, shocked by his sudden strike toward them. His hands are cuffed and his lab gown is torn a bit and lightly splattered in blood. The boy looks my age, maybe a bit older. His hair is black..maybe a dark brown and that curls around his ears. I'm unable to see his face as the Scientist suddenly snatches his hair and punches him in the stomach. The boy crumbles to his knees and hangs his head in what appears to be exhaustion. A short breath escapes my mouth as my feet take another step toward him but this time I get a stronger grip pulling me back. I stand still and watch, fixating my eyes onto him. The Scientists pulls him forward by his hair, forcing him to stand as they make their way toward us. I stiffen and stagger back, watching as they near. At a closer look his face is covered in sweat and his bottom lip has a gash on it. His arms are damp with sweat as well.. the veins in them pulsing. I blink, staring at the large curves of his arms and muscular frame. As if he can feel my eyes on him he glances up.
I freeze.
His eyes are a dark brown, so full of complex strange murky mysteries I suddenly feel as though I need to find out. He stares back and I can hear a short breath escape his lips. My surroundings become nothing more than a mere blur as I continue to gaze at him, analyzing every line and curve to his face. I blink, and gasp for air realizing I had forgotten to breath as he is suddenly pulled away. I feel a pull on my shoulder as well and find myself abruptly in the Testing room.
I sigh and climb onto the bed as They prepare their medicines., still swayed by the unexplainable experience.“Who was that.” I gaze toward the Scientist, staring at his face mask. He just shook his head and went back to the beakers in his hands.
“Alright Grace, here you go.” One of the Scientists comes forward with his little prod. I blink in another strange midst of cloud and feel my stomach gurgle. I touch it gently, unable to stop the churn of stirring unexplainable movement. Sweat dappled across my forehead as my body suddenly exploded into a flash of warmth. I stared at the instrument in his hand, unable to shake away the boy's eyes in my head. I couldn't stop picturing him.. thinking of him.. he was clouding my head. His dark hair, his shaking arms, his eyes- “Now don't move.”
“No.”
The room goes silent as all the eyes snap onto me.
“..What.. did you say?” The Scientist asks breathlessly.
“No.” My heart races within my chest and pounds into my ears, my veins pumping throughout my body in the midst of my racing hot stir of unfamiliar feelings. I grit my teeth and explode with a burst of intensity as my hand whips back and catapults toward the Scientist as others now race toward me. I fling my weight forward and smack my fist into his face, feeling his nose deflate underneath my knuckles and his body slam to the ground.
I stand still, staring down at the Scientist, feeling strong arms restrain me and pull me away. I let them do so obediently, unable to remove my eyes from the Scientist on the ground. He is groaning and his mask is slightly off his face. The flesh that is visible is drenched in a pool of spewing red liquid. His blood. My hand pulses and tingles as I'm still unable to understand what is going on within my body. The Scientists pull me away down through the hallways and into my cell where they chain me. I stare at them as they inject me. Just as they leave my cell and lock the door my eyesight is a distant blur, matching my calming heart.
My last thought is of that boy and his eyes fixated onto mine.

21Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

HERE IS CHAPTER TWO! FINALLY, we get to see what Grace is thinking. Soo this chapter was totally rushed and icky. I may come back to fix it.. because I hate it. Ehh, there's just a TON of plot things going on here that I don't like. And DON'T mind all the typos..

SOOO, overall despite the ickiness this is an interesting chapter. I was going to add something else into this chapter.. but it's so not appropriate for this site -_- anywaysss...

CAN YOU GUESS SO THIS MYSTERIOUS BOY IS? From here on out Grace will be meeting and interacting with other Tests.. and well things are going to get a whole lot more violent. C:

HAPPY READING, HOPE YOU ENJOY! <3

P.S - This chapter was completely inspired by: Raise your Weapon by Deadmau5

22Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

I love it XD
And the mysterious boy!!
I think it's great
no ickyness at all!!

23Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Do you know who it is? and thanks! Smile

24Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

No >.>
I wish I did...but I don't
^.^

25Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel  Empty Re: Experiments Gone Wrong - The Novel Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:16 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

haha its great!!! and the boy is, * drum roll* WILL, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum