The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Broken Hearted

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Broken Hearted Empty Broken Hearted Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:41 am

WeTheQueens

WeTheQueens
Learning the ways

Chapter 1: Broken Hearted
The wind whipped my hair, and I tapped my heel impatiently. Dark clouds were gathering in the sky, creating a black veil. It was quiet, except for the howls of the wind. The sun was nowhere to be seen. Just on time, the doors of Greenwood High School blew open. Swarms of teenagers erupted from the door, but my eye found its target. Kyle Traine stood in the middle of the swarm, Teresa Hedd linked to his arm. I smirked as she attempted to get flirty with him.

And then, Kyle looked straight at me. His eyes burnt into mine, but his face was solemn. I ducked into my car, and shoved the keys into the ignition. My bangles jingled as I attempted to turn the key, and the car roared to life. I took one last glance at Kyle, his eyes still on me. I smirked once again, and drove off in a rush.

Rain fell softly, like a child’s fingers tapping lightly on the car windows. The sky was completely dark now, and the afternoon air was quiet. I took another turn on the winding road, my eyes twinkling as I passed the familiar oak tress. My mind was crowded with different thoughts as I pulled into the driveway.

The rain had fastened, and now fell down in heavy buckets. Pulling my jacket up to shield my head, I ducked inside my house happily. I collapsed on the old leather couch in excitement.

I had just found a way to make Kyle broken hearted.

2Broken Hearted Empty Re: Broken Hearted Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:46 am

meganmero

meganmero
Officially Started

As I said on MissLit. This is really good Claire. I love you

3Broken Hearted Empty Re: Broken Hearted Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:01 pm

WeTheQueens

WeTheQueens
Learning the ways

Oh.My.Goodness.

I completely forgot about this website! (Not the story, I'm editing it on Miss Lit right now). fhdgfhsfgjk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum