The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Proud and Excited.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very Proud and Excited. Empty Very Proud and Excited. Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:41 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

You guys have excelled past what I could have even dreamed of. You are more active than ever, and we are even gaining some new members, too!

I would like to thank all of the members whom have been a huge contribution to the website! You guys are meaning the entire world to me!

Soon, I will be entering some new contests on the website, and I hope you all can participate!

Any suggestions? Just let me know here!

Thanks!
-Anna

2Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:45 am

Graphics Contests (evil plottage) you must have graphic contests xD <3

3Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:54 am

meganmero

meganmero
Officially Started

cheers

4Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:53 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Aha, I know.
Pheonix suggested we have a poetry contest. I a totally going to make one of those.
We do need more graphic designers, though, to have a graphics contest.

5Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:02 am

O: what about drawing, photography, instrumental, singing, and video making??? xD lawl :3 sorry :3

6Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:04 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Bahaha, alright.
I'll begin planning!

7Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:06 am

YEASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

8Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

HeresJuju

Learning the ways

Just having any contests would be fine. Very Happy

9Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 am

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

I HEARD CONTESTS! *plans evilness*

10Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 am

I'm sorry Hunter but I'm pretty sure my evil planning is even more evil then yours xD

11Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:26 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

NO EVILNESSSESSSS.

12Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:08 am

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

Awwww.... but Anna!!

13Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:16 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

No no.
*shakes finger*

14Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:29 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

?!?!?!?!?!

HUNTER WAS ON?!?!!?

15Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:31 pm

AWWWWW ANNA!!!!!!! O: fiiiiiiiine

16Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Anna

Anna
Owner

heh heh heh. :3

17Very Proud and Excited. Empty Re: Very Proud and Excited. Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 am

HunterHollow

HunterHollow
Welcomed Among Us

Anna meannn *cireS*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum