The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concerning All Members.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Concerning All Members. Empty Concerning All Members. Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Hello.

I have been contemplating hat to do ith the website to try to get some of you guys to become more active around here. Yeah, I am aware that you guys have lives and are busy... but, I would also like to know that you guys actually care about the website. I make my hardest effort to get on, and have you noticed that I have put my all into making this place happen?

Anyways, out of this, I have taken away the previous chat that you all know and *love*. Instead, it is the gloomy and boring chat at the bottom of the page ONLY on the homepage. Yeah, you can pop it out on it's own screen if you so wish to do so, though. Just click "join the chat" in the members box at the bottom of the page.

I also sent out notices to all of the members that haven't been on in 10 days, or haven't posted anything. This is just to try to get some of your attention so that we can be able to get something rolling.

Please realize that this website is for YOU. You are all capable of posting whenever. Just because someone isn't online, doesn't mean you can't post. Have patience. A website isn't great without great members. Quite frankly, I'm going to be honest and to the point, a lot of you haven't been a "great" member lately.

I really want your feedback, because this is important to me.

Thanks,
-Anna

2Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 am

I think that this will definitely get the point across. Maybe it'll be a wake up call to the dead members out there that we miss ever so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

3Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:13 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Exactly what I was hoping, Serenity!
I also changed the layout of the website, if no one else has noticed yet... I like it very much, actually. :3
Hopefully this will intrigue members to get on some more, too!
I also want to think of some 'competitions' we can get going here. Like writing, graphics, ect.

4Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Yeah maybe people will notice and start coming on more!
Hahaha yeah, pink snow flakes heh :3

5Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:41 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

It's purple... ):

6Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Ohhh.. Looks kinda pinky. May just be my screen lol

7Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:30 am

lawl the theme this time is purple xD next time I think it should be blue! O:

8Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:07 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Could be your screen, the resolution, the tilt. Many different factors!

RENI. I told you that on chat already! You cheater!

9Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Just out of curiosity.. But don't you think by removing the chat box from the side the site looses even more members? I know you wanted people to be rolelpaying as well. Even if people were just on the chat at least they were on, and checking in. Now people won't want to wait around on the forum page to see if others will be on, so chat activity will drop.. Dropping the general activity.

10Concerning All Members. Empty Re: Concerning All Members. Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 pm

lawl oh yeahhh xD I totally forgot you told me :3 I had a dumb moment O:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum