The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets make the site rules!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets make the site rules! Empty Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:28 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

I was writing the rules for the site, and I thought it would be nice if you all helped in writing them! So, how about we discuss here the kinds of rules we'll have written, and such. Please remember that we also most post things within the rules of forumotion (the platform host of our website). This means mature content isn't allowed... Anyhow, lets get writing!

I was thinking we need to write things that pertain to copyright, spam, ect. Also maybe how the forums work, too. What else do you think we should post?

2Lets make the site rules! Empty Re: Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Copting, Flamming, Harassing, Spamming - all of those are biggies for me. ESPECIALLY COPING. So, I think we should be fair with the beniefit of the doubt and give members a warning first - maybe two or three tops and if it continues to happen then a temporary kick from the site and eventually- lets hope this doesnt happen - but a ban from the site!

I also think, even though no mature content is allowed on the site we should still have a warning on our roleplay posts saying that this rp is meant for hmm a certain age and above.

Do we have the feature where members can report things? If not we should totally do that if and when we ever do get a mod team!

Thats all I can think of right now! Very Happy

3Lets make the site rules! Empty Re: Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

On the top of every post there should be a button that says "report" on it... It should be beside the "quote","edit", and "delete" buttons. Not sure if it's showing up or not, but it should be!

Yeah, that all would probably go under copyright. I'm not sure why there should be an age limit on the RPs, though, since mature content isn't allowed, so there really shouldn't be a limit. At least, that's what I'm thinking.

4Lets make the site rules! Empty Re: Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Hmmm.. I don't see it. It may just be because I'm on my laptop and not my computer lol.

I guess so, just a suggestion because despite there not being mature content there are still some kind of roleplays that mya interest certain age groups

5Lets make the site rules! Empty Re: Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:00 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Yeah, that makes sense. I just added the report button, so it should be showing up where I said it should be.

6Lets make the site rules! Empty Re: Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:39 am

Darkfly Waters -{x13}

Darkfly Waters -{x13}
Welcomed Among Us

Dont jack peoples threads(though I highly doubt anyone on here would) and if you have problems with someone, take it up between the two of you, not the whole site.

7Lets make the site rules! Empty Re: Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:45 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Hmm, that's good. But also we should encourage members that if they feel they have a problem, they should report it to one of the Mods!

8Lets make the site rules! Empty Re: Lets make the site rules! Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:46 pm

Darkfly Waters -{x13}

Darkfly Waters -{x13}
Welcomed Among Us

good point!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum