The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shugo Chara NExt Generation

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 44]

1Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:17 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Years have passed from the time that Amu was a guardian. Seiyo Academy has expanded and has now formed into a high school and middle school. Each school now has their own group of guardians. Easter having been once defeated is now back with a new president who is keen on making more X eggs. The problem now though is that instead of being just X eggs, they are becoming X characters and are more powerful than before. It’s up to the new guardians to protect the children and their dreams now. So which side are you on? Easter? Or The Guardians?

Notes: Max a Guardian can have is two chara's unless your active. Then if you talk to me I will allow you to go to 3 or maybe even 4! But at the beginning please everyone, including Easter members, just start off with two. Easter members do not have to ask me for additional characters because they can steal other characters! So watch out!
Note 2: This is a mixed academy!
Note3: When making a character, if you are going to have super awesome powers and all that jazz, and make a power that it is possible to god mod with, please make it so there is a double edged sword effect.
Positions:
High School;
High King:
High Queen:Taken
High Jack:Taken
High Ace:
High Joker:

Middle School;
Prince:
Princess:
Knight:
Ace:
Joker:

Form:
Name:
Position on that side :
Bio:
Guardian character(s) bio and pictures of them:
If you want their character transformation OPTIONAL:
Chara nari names:
Moves, four to one chara! :
Picture of main character:
Crush? (Fill this out later in the rp) :

Name: Megumi Tsukiyomi
Grade: Junior
Side: Guardians
Position on that side: High Queen
Bio: Megumi is a shy quiet girl, but despite this she can take charge when she needs to. She was bullied and made fun of when she was in middle school and elementary school, so she has to just ignore the insults. She is more eccentric then the rest of the guardians, and is usually the “mom” of the group. She helps out the younger ones and gives a helping hand. Most look up to her now, while her parents are usually busy they think it’s great she is part of the guardians, though they don’t know all the goings on of it.
Guardian Characters Bio and Pics of them:
Naoko-

Shugo Chara NExt Generation _little_red_riding_wolf__rawr_by_shadowkatzd37tqql
When Transformed: Just with wolf ears and a tail.
Shugo Chara NExt Generation 01

She was made from Megumi’s wish to stand up for herself and act how she wanted to act. Always from a young age Megumi was acting how she expected others wanted her to act, but when Naoko showed up she helped her realize, being yourself is fine and that people will like you for that as well. Naoko herself is strong willed and acts like she is in charge all the time. She hates to take orders and usually runs off on her own. When character changed Megumi gets wolf ears and a tail and is able to use Howling Rhyme.

Rima-
Shugo Chara NExt Generation SirenMelody

When Transformed:Hair is the same color as Rima’s and the outfit is black and pink.
Shugo Chara NExt Generation C1c973721ccd1b9998920f758ce0423f1228049681_full

She was made from Megumi’s wish to be a successful pop singer that sings about love and harmony. She represents Megumi’s want for love and her peaceful sensitive side. She shows the good and considerate side that everyone usually sees. Rima is very sweet and quiet, she loves to sing to the other charas when they request it and loves to play games. She usually listens to whoever is in charge. During Character change, Megumi gets a seashell hairpin on top of her head and is able to use Sea Tune.

Ayame-
Shugo Chara NExt Generation ChaosMelody

When Transformed:The wings and hair are just like Ayame’s.
Shugo Chara NExt Generation Purple

Ayame is the opposite twin of Rima. She is Megumi’s wish to be a rock singer. She represents her pain and sadness that she felt when she was being bullied. She was made from her dream to sing about it and grow stronger from it. She is her aggressive, fighting side. Ayame looks to pull pranks on others and will do so to everyone but Rima. She is almost always laughing at something someone did and is good humored. During Character change she gets Ayame’s head wings and back wings. She is then able to use Chaos Revenge.

Chara-nari names: Wild Melody(Naoko), Siren Melody(Rima), Chaos Melody(Ayame)
Wild Melody’s Moves:
Howling Rhyme:
Winding notes escape from her mouth and swirl around the target at high speeds, trapping them momentarily.
Nature’s Song: A wooden flute appears and as she plays a calming tune envelops all listening, used to purify X eggs and characters.
Siren Melody’s Moves:
Sea Tune:
Notes made out of water appear and form together to make a shield around Megumi and those beside her.
Crashing Waves: Water creatures (like those in the picture) appear as she sings her siren song and attack a single enemy that she chooses. It only lasts as long as she can hold the notes.
Chaos Melody’s Moves:
Chaos Revenge:
Megumi gets a keyboard and a dark deafening tune plays disabling those closet for a few seconds when they are hit by a note from the keyboard.
Chaos Charm: Allows Megumi to sing a tune that allows those that hear it to freeze for five seconds as they can’t help but listen to the song. (Gets this later)
Shugo Chara NExt Generation Longhair3131

2Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:04 am

Name: Sunako
Grade: Junior
Side (Normal student is allowed): Guardians
Position on that side: High Joker
Bio: Sunako was totally against this at the start. She didn’t even want to have this life; she just wanted to be NORMAL. She still is against it, but having this life is slowly growing on her.
Kyoko
Shugo Chara NExt Generation My_Guardian_Chara_by_tasukikoji

Character transformation:
Shugo Chara NExt Generation Rockstar%20anime%20girl

Kyoko was born from Sunako when Sunako wished to be a little more rebellious. People had always called Sunako to safe, and never taking any risks. When character transformation happens, Sunako gets an X shaped hair pin, and violet coloured eyes. She’s able to use Chains of Blood.

Chara nari names: Night’s Rebel (Kyoko)
Moves, four to one chara!:
Chains of Blood: her most common move. Red chains are released from her hand wrapping around the enemy and crushing them.

Night’s End: Dark energy is continuously shot at enemy.

The Rebel’s Song: Using a black flute that she carries around, she plays high pitched notes that knocks the enemy out.

Finial Chain: Final Chain is her most rare move, she combines all her other attacks and uses them against multiple enemies.

Shugo Chara NExt Generation 2412116798_11e8a01803

3Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:40 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Name: Kyo Touma
Grade: Senior
Side (Normal student is allowed): Easter
Position on that side : Musician ; High Jack
Bio: Kyo became a musician for Easter two years ago. When they realized he had a guardian chara, they sent him to Seiyo Academy during his sophomore year. They forced him to become a part of the guardians so that he could be a spy and learn more about them. He just received the High Jack’s Chair and to the guardians he just seems laidback. He isn’t at every single meeting, his excuse being that he has to practice for an upcoming concert, etc. When really he is making X eggs, or doing a job for Easter. He is flirty and easy to get along with, but stands up for his rights, or tries to.
Hiro-
Shugo Chara NExt Generation AngelBoy

Hiro was created when Kyo was just a boy from his dream to become a musician. He represents Kyo’s hidden willpower that he never shows since he is almost like a puppet with Easter. Hiro is strong-willed and stubborn, and a lot like Kyo himself. He usually stays by his side, rather than running off like the rest. When character changed, Kyo gets black wings on his back and is able to use Death Wing.
When Transformed:
Shugo Chara NExt Generation Angel2

Chara-nari names: Darkness Rebel

Darkness Rebel’s Moves:
Death Wing:
A flurry of feathers shoots out from his hands and immobilizes his targets for a few seconds. When the feathers touch those without guardians charas, it turns their heart’s egg into an X egg.
Dark Notes: A guitar appears and as he strikes the chords, darkness filled notes fly from the strings and attack those his wishes it to attack.
Deadly Screech: With one loud strum of his guitar a large darkness shield bursts from it protecting him and shocking all that try and get past it.

Shugo Chara NExt Generation Zero_Kiryu_by_ioshik

4Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:58 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE ALL THE PICTURES YOU USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

5Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:12 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Hehehe YAY

<3 <3<3<3<3<3

6Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 am

OMG can I post my boy later on as a weird plot twist???????

7Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:03 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

??? Sure.... Can I know why???? Hehe please? Or is it an unber secret?

8Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 am

(*shrugs* I think it'll be dramatic, to have the High King evil, but slowly turn good :3 trying to keep the purity on Shugo Chara xD)

9Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:13 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

((OH NICE! So he won't come in till later?))

10Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 am

(yep, he'll come in later xD)

11Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:33 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

((Alright X3)

Megumi awoke early in the morning and yawned. She heard a cracking sound and knew her charas had awoken as well. "Morning Naoko, Rima and Ayame." She said through a yawn as she stretched. She heard three different hellos, one higher pitched then the rest was Rima, the semi deeper one Ayame and the one closet to her own was Naoko. She blinked and eyed her charas. They were sitting on the edge of her cressing still yawning themselves. She smiled at them and chuckled. Ayame shoved Naoko, making her almost fall over, but she caught herself and floated. Ayame began giggling into her hand.

"You shouldn't do that Aya." Rima chatised. Ayame only continued to laugh.Naoko glared but said nothing as she floated over to her bed. She dressed quickly into her school uniform, which was basically the same as the elementary uniform except obviously bigger to fit the older students size. She quickly put her hair into to curly pig tails then headed downstairs with her charas. "Morning!" She greeted her mother and father, Amu and Ikuto (XD). She smiled and pecked their cheeks before grabbing toast and her school bag and running out the door to head to school.

Kyo woke up and shook his head with a yawn. He stretched and looked over at his bedside table. "Oy! Hiro." He called sleepily tapping on the side of the black egg with white wings on it and music notes. The egg cracked open slowly and lifted. "Shush..." Hiro, his guardian chara said just as sleepily. Kyo rolled out of bed, running a hand through his messy hair. "C'mon Hiro." He said through another yawn, as he slowly got dressed into his uniform. He left the tie loose and the upper button undone. "Let's go." He said grabbing Hiro and placing him in his upper pocket, before heading to the kitchen. It was empty and that didn't surprise him. He walked inside and made himself an easy breafast of scrambled eggs and a glass of milk, before washing them and leaving. He locked the door and began walking to school, his thoughts on the concert later that day.

12Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:11 am

Sunako was woken up by by Kyoko who was tugging really hard on her jet black hair. I tried to shoot her away but she just yelled "GET UP OFF YOUR BUTT! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!" I sighed and rolled out of bed, literally, I rolled onto the floor then stood up. I quickly got ready, got dressed into my school uniform, ate breakfast, and I was out the door like that. My parents weren't up at the time so I never said goodbye to them, they always left for work when I got home from school, and came back when I was asleep. There was a slight breeze, but it was enough to blow my long hair out in all directions. When I got to school I did my usual think, try to blend in, and hoped nobody would fine me, which always seemed to fail.

13Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Megumi showed up at the school and looked around. Naoko, Rima and Ayame hovered near her and then spotted Kyoko. "Kyoko!!!" They all called out at once, flying over to her and hugging her. "Morning!" Rima said with a angelic smile. I laughed and headed over to Sunako. "Morning Sunako." I said pleasantly with a smile. I noticed other high school students eyeing us and whispering saying it's the guardians, but besides smiling at them I paid them no attention.

Kyo soon entered the school grounds and immediately spotted the High Queen's chair speaking with the Joker's chair. He sighed, knowing Hiro saw them as well. "As the new High Jack, you should go over." He said to him. I gave him an annoyed looked, but listened to him as I strode over to the two girls.

14Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:46 am

Sunako nodded to her "good morning," I looked around at the other people who proceeded to go on with their day. "I just don't want a repeat of last year when Kyoko character changed me in the middle of class," I looked up at Kyoko who was acting like nothing had ever happened. Last year when I got her, she character changed me in the middle of class, and made me sass off to the teacher...

15Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:50 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Megumi laughed. "I know what you mean. Ayame here did it to me as well when I first got her. I freaked out quite a few people..." Ayame just began to giggle, while Rima gave her a stern look. Naoko just rolled her eyes.

Kyo walked up to them and smiled politely. "Morning Ladies." I greeted, Hiro waved from the rim of his pocket, nodding to the girl. Hiro floated up and took a seat on his shoulder. "Do we have a guardian meeting today?" He asked conversationally.

16Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:55 am

Sunako nodded to him "yeah, we do," she never felt right about this guy, she felt as if he were hiding something, she felt wrong. She didn't trust him at all, and a simple smile and conversation wasn't going to change the off feeling she got from him.

17Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 am

(G2G! NIGHT!)

18Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:01 am

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Megumi eyed Kyo, wondering why on earth the High King had allowed him to join in the first place. I sighed and shook my head and smiled politely back. "Yes we do." I repeated. Naoko, Rima and Ayame all looked at Hiro curiously, never having seen him up close. I just didn't get a good vibe from this guy.

Kyo nodded. "Right, well I won't be able to make it." I shrugged. "I have to meet my manager and practice. Sorry." I said as the bell rang, I looked up at the school then waved. "See you all later." I called as he headed to the Moon class, while they were in the Star class. "They don't trust you." Hiro observed. "I know Hiro, but they will soon enough."

19Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Sunako slowly walked to the Star class all the while trying to avoid the stares from other students. as she entered the class everyone stopped, but she just ignored them and made her way to the back of the class to take her seat, Kyoko looked around at everyone then said to her "you need to be more...confident," she smirked "more rebellious."

20Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Megumi followed behind Sunako and entered the Star class a few seconds after her. I smiled at everyone when they stopped to stare at me, then moved to my seat in the middle of the class and closest to the window. I placed her bag against the chair and looked out the window thoughtfully. Naoko took a seat on the window sill and stared out it with her small tail wagging. Rima moved over to sit on the edge of my desk, next to Ayame. "You need to be social." Rima said. Naoko looked over with a grin. "Outgoing and yourself." Ayame began to giggle.

Kyo entered his class and grinned at all the girls, who were staring. I stopped from chuckling when they seemed to swoon. Hiro watched from my shoulder as I moved to my seat in the back of the class. I nodded my hello to the guys before stretching out my legs. I listened to the conversations around me, grinning when I heard the girls saying they were going to my concert tonight.

21Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:34 pm

The teacher walked in and started off the class with attendance; I of course was near the end so when the teacher called my name I said present, and throughout the rest of class, I stared off out the window.

22Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

I gave them a stern look and shook my head. I watched the teacher and said present when my name was called. I didn't pay to much attention in class and was happy when the bell rang. I smiled and got up stretching. Rima had fallen asleep, as had Naoko and Ayame was just flying around trying to amuse herself.

Kyo looked up when the bell rang, glad that it had finally did. Stopping myself from yawning I got out to stretch my legs and ran a hand through my hair. Hiro looked up at me now back in my pocket. "I hope your ready for tonight." I murmured to him.

23Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Sunako got up and looked at Kyoko "so how do you think I shall become more..rebellious?" Kyoko just smirked again and said "you want me to character change you?"

"What?! no, no, n--"but it was too late, Kyoko Character changed me from a girl who was safe, and shy; to a girl who was out there and rebellious. I smirked at everyone and chuckled darkly to myself.

24Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Delaney Craft

Delaney Craft
training to become a god

Hearing the chuckle, Megumi turned to look at Sunako and noticed the X hair pin in her hair right way. "Uh oh..." I quickly moved over to her. "Kyoko, change her back!" I whispered fiercely. Ayame came over quickly and laughed, waiting for something to happen. Naoko woke up and came over as well. "Kyoko change her back!" Naoko ordered.

25Shugo Chara NExt Generation Empty Re: Shugo Chara NExt Generation Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Sunako smirked and looked up at them "what? I'd rather be like this anyway, and isn't it MY choice on how I act and such? Stop being suck a prick." I stood up and headed towards the door with a door with a totally different posture then usual. No longer my usual respective posture it was more relaxed and in some ways totally disrespectful. Kyoko laughed and followed after her "and what? Miss out on all the fun? no way."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 44]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum