The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Behind Shattered Glass

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Behind Shattered Glass Empty Behind Shattered Glass Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:50 am

Dawn

Dawn
Welcomed Among Us

*Prologue*
I sometimes think of a place where I can go and nobody will find me,a place where I could smile without reason,a place that made me happy.

When I was young on a good day they would let me lay out in the sun only in my underwear until my skin turned bronze and my blonde hair became a bleached white.My hands intertwined with my sister's.We were always there for each other,supporting each other.

I always told her of a place where the sun always shined and tall blue moutains surrounded a blue lake in the distance,you could lay down in a meadow of wild flowers and whatch the sun pass over the mountains and the sky change colors and then bright diamonds would come out and smile down at you.Then I would cradel her head and sing softly;

Alas, my love you do me wrong
To cast me off discourteously
And I have loved you so long
Delighting in your company

Greensleeves was all my joy
Greensleeves was my delight
Greensleeves was my heart of gold
And who but my Lady Greensleeves.

I have been ready at your hand
to grant whatever you would crave;
I have both wagered life and land
Your love and good will for to have

I bought the kerchers to thy head
That were wrought fine and gallantly
I kept thee both at board and bed
Which cost my purse well favouredly.

Greensleeves, now farewell! adieu!
God I pray to prosper thee;
For I am still thy lover true
Come once again and love me.

I never got the song when I was young until I became older.

Only on good days would they let us lie outside until our skin was bronzed and hair bleached.Most day were bad days.You see this is not a normal story this is a story about a girl who has seen hate and killing a very short period.A girl who is like a mirror,that has been dropped to many times to be put back together correctly.A girl who only sees through shattered glass.

That girl,is me.

2Behind Shattered Glass Empty Re: Behind Shattered Glass Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

Shbxjsjzjsnsikmzbakasgsjsjskxbjsksbd I love it so far!!!!

3Behind Shattered Glass Empty Re: Behind Shattered Glass Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:43 am

Dawn

Dawn
Welcomed Among Us

Awww thank you!

4Behind Shattered Glass Empty Re: Behind Shattered Glass Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:49 am

AsHlEy WoLfE

AsHlEy WoLfE
Welcomed Among Us

Ammazing!!!! I wish i could write as good as the stuff you and dusk do

5Behind Shattered Glass Empty Re: Behind Shattered Glass Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:12 am

Dawn

Dawn
Welcomed Among Us

Aww thanks!!! I'm going to post the first chapter soon!

6Behind Shattered Glass Empty Re: Behind Shattered Glass Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm

AsHlEy WoLfE

AsHlEy WoLfE
Welcomed Among Us

Wooohooo!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum