The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deine Mutter ist eine Krake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deine Mutter ist eine Krake Empty Deine Mutter ist eine Krake Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:06 am

Miss Apocalypse

Miss Apocalypse
Learning the ways

Yeah, I know I'm annoying. That title should say it all. I'm the type of idiot to title my good-day to you all "Your Mother is an Octopus" in german.

Anyhow, I would like to introduce myself as the fair Miss Apocalypse, known once as Shinso or Cat on TTS.

I was brought to this lovely forum by my dear friend whom I believe uses the penname "Magick" here (or at least, I shouldnt be shocked if he did).

As to the nature of me, I am a very shy individual, fearful and antisocial upon entering a new environment but I promise to all of you I'm a friendly little demon should you get to speaking with me.

I am a lifeless, soulless ginger of questionable morality (or so certain idiots I'm familiar with and one friend think). I'm a creative spirit who loves to write, to roleplay, to sing and to fence. I warn you, though, hould you not like quirky humor, dark fantasy, or speaking to one who is bisexual and bipolar, avoid me. You'll find your very soul upset Wink

As for my fandoms/rp/writing interests, I like mythology of all sorts (greek, Arthurian, Norse, Irish), the Victorian era, anime, British and Japanese television, movies, Harry Potter, faeries, Cassandra Clare, vampires and dystopian, though I'm up for a bit of anything.

So, if this apocalyptic intro didn't send you crashing down, I'm very pleased to meet you!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum