The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hell's Pool

+4
Kit-Kat
The, Andrew
Shade
Anna
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Hell's Pool Empty Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:54 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Hell's Pool
Creature, Creature
In the Night,
Creature, Creature
Filled with Fright.
Take over,
What is Mine,
Take over,
What was Divine.

Everything isn't as it seems in this dark and devious world. Sometimes things are more than they seem, everything seeming to have a double meaning. It's not like we humans would know that, though. What I'm speaking of lurks in the shadows, creating our nightmares and fears. Sometimes spiking our desires and then ripping them apart. There are those who are opposite though, angelic, even. Still, they are in the shadows, lurking in places we can never place, never consider. Even our technology would never be able to detect them. In the end, though, they were all created from
Hell's Pool.

Who would have known that drowning in a lake of water would mean that Hell brimmed over within your soul? Or at least, you had fallen into a cursed premisis. Ever since the harsh reality that many people went missing in the forest in 1895, there has always been murmurs amongst people that the forest was actually cursed. Little did they know, it was the lake within it.
Deciding to do as they pleased (we are now in present day), several teens decided they would all go out together and explore the forest. Night brimmed over, and they found themselves walking in circles, drunk by the moonlight. Then, before they knew it, it felt as if they were swimming in lava. Which, in a sense, they were. They had fallen into "Hell's Pool", and their souls were slowly dying within them. When they awaken the next morning on the lakes beach, they are forever changed.

Rules
1. You must use correct grammar, and constantly have long replies.
2. No god-modding. When you create a power for your person, make it actually good. You must remember that we are trying to be as realistic as we possibly can get within this, even if it is a little out of the norm.
3. No one is stronger than Calais. That is a set rule, special for the meaning of the plot. She is the first one to awaken.
4. You CANNOT ever have a character that had awakened in a batch of different changed before the one where Calais awoken. There is a separate plot that will come into play later on. This also means no humans knowing about the kids that drowned and "changed".
5. You may only have two characters. So please choose wisely.
6. You may not have wings. Onlyc certain characters will have wings. This includes Calais, Jace, and Cayto.

Form
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Special Gift (power):
Extra:
PB:
Appearance:

2Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:54 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Name: Calais
Special Gift: She is of a darker sort, her power being a variation of different things. She has broad violet wings, a few feathers here and there the color of crimson. Her wings feathers can change, and she can use them like daggers, their edges becoming as hard as a sword, and as hard as diamonds. She can manipulate the energies around her. Energies are a many of things, you must remember. Energies are what make up basically everything. Even molecules are a form of energy. Calais's name even means "changed". And in the end, she still doesn't know for sure what it is she wants, needs, or really is.
Extra: Calais was the first one to awaken from "Hell's Pool". The biggest changes went through her, and she went through the most pain from the change. Her "gift" is so different, that she finds it difficult to try to learn from it. To learn what she actually is.
PB: Anna
Looks: Calais has striking red hair, and crimson eyes. Her eyes can sometimes change to the color of green when needed, though. Her hair hangs down to about her waist, and she has tan skin. When she gets angry, though, "tattoos" seem to appear on her skin; just another unknown sign of how the lake was cursed in the past.

Name: Audrian
Extra: Audrian is just a normal human girl like anyone else who hadn't fallen into the lake on that Eclipse'd night. She had been Jace's girlfriend before all of this happens, and she actually ends up finding a new home for everyone. She's a useful aspect in the world of theirs later on, though. She also ends up staying with the rest of them, too.
PB: Anna
Looks: Audrian has long black hair, and striking, ice-blue eyes. She isn't tall, but she isn't short; so average.

3Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:55 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

So far what has happened:
So far in our grand scheme of events, all of the teens have awakened from what has happened. They are discovering they that they must band together in order to make it through what is occurring. Audrian, the human friend, has wandered through the forest and stumbled upon her changed friends. She tells them that they have been missing for three days. Then, she offers that they all can stay in a cabin her family owns nearby.

4Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:11 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

(I'm going to have to remake my character aren't I?)

5Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:17 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Nah, I wouldn't think so.

6Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:25 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

(good lol I would hate to have to remake it and try not to add anything different)

7Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:42 am

The, Andrew

The, Andrew
A common poster

Wicked.

8Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Kit-Kat

Kit-Kat
Welcomed Among Us

Name- Jace
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Special Gift (power):He can control darkness, create illusions, and morph molecular structure. He has a few other powers that he doesn't know about but finds out later. But here the problem is, in order to stay strong he has to drink blood.
Extra:He had a girlfriend before he went on the hike; Audrian. Audrian had stayed home that day, so she wasn't changed
PB: Kit-Kat
Appearance:Jaces blond hair is almost brown but still counts as blood because of the natural high-lights in it. He has dark chocolate eyes that seem turn almost black when he gets angry. He has a tattoo on the left side of his chest, it is a cross with a spiraling design around it. With his black wings his skin seems lighter than I actually is.

(hehehe, I didn't know if I should psot it or not, so I did XD.)

9Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Carpe Noctem1213

Carpe Noctem1213
Welcomed Among Us

Name- Eve

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Special Gift (power): She screamed the loudest as she sank into Hell's Pool, when she awoke she found she could sing so well she can actually control the minds of others, bending them to her will as she sings, she's also able to make a horrible screeching sound that causes whoever hears it pure agony, as if their brain has burst inside their skull.

Extra: She's quiet, cool, and calculating, she'll stand in a corner and watch before she gets into a conversation, she loves to read and is rarely ever seen without a book in her hand. She wasn't actually part of the group, but she heard the screams and ran to save them, but ended up in Hell's Pool herself.

PB: Carpe_Noctem1213

Appearance: She has long, flowing black hair with purple streaks in it that ends halfway down her back, milky white skin, which she usually makes paler with rice powder makeup along with dark lipstick, eyeshadow, and thick black eyeliner. Her eyes are a pale grey color that hints at the hypnotic power within. She has a flair for wearing dark Victorian mourning clothes: Black, dark red or purple skirts and frock coats with tiny feathered hats and a black, lacey parasol.

10Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

(My character will be posted shortly! :3)

11Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

(Here she is! In all her glory! lol)

Name: Saige

Special Gift: Bone manipulation. When Saige fell into the lake, at the time her arm was broken so during the changing process her weakness point got the gift - her bones. Her bone structure greatly strengthened during the process so her bones are now unlike any others. She has the ability to use bones at her own will. This includes her being able to use her own bones as weapons. For example, she can have her bone grow out of her hands like daggers to attack someone. She can also send her bones out of her like a bullet from long distances. Saige can also use her bones as a shield. She can have her bones grow outside of her skin so instead of someone attacking her actual body they will strike her bones. Saige can easily manipulate her bones as if it's a second nature and is able to mend and flex her bones as if they are putty. She can reduce the bones in her arm for example and squeeze it into a small space to grab something. Saige can also manipulate the bones of others. This is another way of attacking. She can look into a person, and figure out a weak point in their bones and know where to strike. She can also weaken others bones to the point where they become so fragile they can shatter. Her bones are just about indestructible. Nothing can penetrate through them - but they can crack and break still. Saige's major flaw in her gift is a serious one. If she over exerts her bone manipulate her bones can regress back to the structure of a child. So, technically she can regress back into the body of a 6 year old. But Saige has figured out how to work around this dangerous flaw. Saige can suck the bone marrow out of others. So yes, she can in a way suck the life out of someone.. more or less, just turn them into a boneless glob, which would eventually kill them. Saige can suck the bone from out of anything that has a bone. So she can suck the bones out of a dog, and when the bone marrow entered her body part of her structure would be canine. - There is the chance of her gaining a tail depending on how much bone she lost. She can suck too much bone marrow out of someone though. So if she took too much bone marrow from a dog, then she would just have the bone structure of a tail, and no skin. In a way, part skeleton. Her body structure can greatly vary on what she takes bone marrow from, and in a way, she can grow any kind of bone structure. - Tails, claws, animal legs, wings, etc. Surprisingly, this bone manipulation does not hurt. She's become numb to the pain.
Extra: Not that I can think of?
PB: Dusk [Grace]
Appearance:

Hell's Pool Girl10

12Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:04 am

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

So can I join? Smile

13Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:19 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

- Dusk [Grace] - wrote:So can I join? Smile

LOVE your character. The only thing that I can think of is that her power seems she can basically create anything from her bones... Her flaw, though, since it seems her gift is so strong, shouldn't be so easily avoidable, if that makes any sense. <3

14Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

†;;-

†;;-
A common poster

Penelope Rozova Leist
Fifteen
Female
She has what is commonly known as animal mimicry; it has been called faunal mimicry before by various comic books and such. She can only mimic mammals, though. The best sorts of mammals she can mimic, however, are felines. She has also obtained the ability to speak with felines, and to those around her, it sounds as though she is meowing or growling. She doesn't know how to yet, but she will end up being able to shift into a cheetah, her favourite animal. She has to learn how to master the mimicry and speaking to be able to transform into one completely.
Penelope is much more guarded than most of the people here. She doesn't like to trust people. She appears to be really happy, though, and be that as it may, she is the farthest thing from it. She has hidden behind a wall she has had built up since she was seven. She's very paranoid about those around her, thinking everyone and their brother are out to get her. Her mother was just horrible at her job; she was abusive physically and emotionally towards Penelope. Though she has her wall built up fairly well, it does tend to crack sometimes, and she will just sit there, crying uncontrollably for hours on end. Most people are scared of her when she does so, because she never cries; she thinks it makes you look really weak. She also has quite an explosive temper. When she's really angry, for some reason, she starts to cry. She's not trying to be so emotional, she just kind of is. She hates it with a fiery passion. She prefers to live in the world of books and movies instead of reality, because those things hold so much more majesty than reality could ever convey for her. She is the third to wake up.
Sammeh :3
She has dyed red hair t her midback -- which returns to its natural brown when she awakes. It is most usually up in a French braid. She has fair skin, which is just a bit darker on her forearms. She has light red freckles splattered over her upper arms and across her nose and cheeks. She stands at five foot nine inches, and last she checked, she was still growing. Her eyes are a medium brown with hints of light brown flecked in here and there. She usually wears darker clothes, mostly blues, purples, blacks, and greys. Her nails are always blue and red with silver and gold on them. She doesn't wear makeup. She has cheetah ears on her head, to replace her normal human ears. She also has a tail, which, like most felines, depicts her emotions perfectly.

15Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm

The, Andrew

The, Andrew
A common poster

I don't have to repost my character do I? I can barely remember what I wrote about him. Save for the fact that he was totally bloody golden and heals stuff (and more, BWAHAHAHAHAAH)

So yeah. ?

16Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:00 pm

†;;-

†;;-
A common poster

Andrew, if you do have to repost, don't worry. I saved all of the info about this rp from the original site, so I have your characters form :3

17Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Dusk"

Dusk
demigod in training

THANKS, and trust me it's not lol sorry if i made it seem that way

18Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:11 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

If you were already a member before, you aren't required to post your form again! So no worries! Very Happy

19Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:14 am

Carpe Noctem1213

Carpe Noctem1213
Welcomed Among Us

When shall we restart?

20Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:51 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

I lean against a tree feeling strange. My back hurts extremely bad and visions keep flashing in front of my eyes leaving me dazed. I can hardly feel anything around me only the pain of my back. I grip the tree and pull off my shirt with my other hand. Blood is pooling from the tattoo like eye on my back and it has already soaked the back of my shirt and is smeared across my back.

21Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:02 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Calais stopped yelling at Cayto, when an odd scent seemed to fill the air. She looked over to where Ren was standing, seeing the blood lathered all over his back. Her eyes widened, confused and curious all at the same time.

22Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:10 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

I let out a deep breath as the bleeding stops and the blood on my back absorbs back into my skin. I roll my shoulders feeling all the new muscles hidden beneath my pale skin. I sigh quietly and stand up straight feeling better and less dazed. I blink a few times before becoming used to my new vision, seeing better than I ever have in the past. "that hurt" I run my hand over my back but only feel the slight raise of my skin where the eye is burned into my skin.

23Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 am

Carpe Noctem1213

Carpe Noctem1213
Welcomed Among Us

Eve blinked at the eye thing on the guy's back, really confused about what she was seeing. Wings coming out of kids' backs was strange enough, but eyes too? If that kind of stuff was happening to the other kids, what had happened to her? She absentmindedly reached back and felt along her shoulderblades, checking for some sort of strange growth or any sort of abnormality. Feeling nothing, she relaxed and put her hand back to her side while twirling her parasol unknowingly in the other.

24Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:48 am

The, Andrew

The, Andrew
A common poster

Julian grimaced and tried to keep his floundering body upright. His bones felt heavy (or was it his skin?) and his breathing was irregular, even for someone as sickly as him. The others had stopped arguing and a sullen silence had descended upon the group, punctured by the fast and shallow breaths of Ren, who stood a little way off, being held up by a very unfortunate
(and now very bloody) tree.
Julian's body suddenly decided that standing up was way too much work. His legs gave way and the poor boy fell like a sack of potatoes. He winced as he connected with the hard ground and rubbed at his elbows. They stung like nothing else and the now golden skinned kid knew that they were going to bruise. He glanced up at the others, a fair amount of helplessness conveyed in his pathetic expression, so much in fact that even Julian was briefly sickened by the image he was presenting.
He knew some of the others pretty well, but not enough so that they would be sympathetic to his problem. (Hell they all had problems now, his was just one of many.)
Moving slowly at first, to makes sure his legs wouldn't give way again, Julian stood up and smiled sheepishly at his friends. "All good," he said, brushing off his jeans, "it's all good."

25Hell's Pool Empty Re: Hell's Pool Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:35 am

†;;-

†;;-
A common poster

Penelope looked over at Renael, the boy who now had what resembled a giant eye on his back. For some reason, he was bleeding. Then, it just stopped. No reason, really. Her tail flicked back and forth nervously as she thought about why that had happened. People had sprouted wings, a boy had golden skin, and she had cat ears and a tail. If bleeding was the next step, she'd probably kill herself before something too bad happened.
She pushed her melodramatic thoughts out of her head as Julian fell. Usually, if she had been in school, she would have laughed that a kid had fallen. But now the atmosphere was different, and everyone was really tense from the recent yelling match. She took a deep breath and was about to ask him if he was okay when he pulled himself up.
"We can see that," she muttered, rolling her eyes lightly, looking at the ground. She pushed her bangs back only to have them fall back and she just gave up. She pulled her head back and looked at them, wondering when they'd set off for the cabin.
"I really do have ears and a tail, right?" she asked Julian, hoping that she hadn't gone insane. She could feel them there, yes, but that didn't mean they were real. It could have been something else. But that seemed less logical than the first explanation. She just needed to hear from someone else that they were there. That would make it real.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum