The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dakrness of Night Coven

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:47 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

This is not a place for the faint of heart, we have a reputation and plan to up hold it. Do you dare to join the darkness?

Ok, so as far as rules go on here the main is NO GOG- MODING, if you do so i will warn you and if it continues you will be kicked out of the rp. This place is import to the orignals that came over from TTS, please just follow that rule along with watching your language and following the TCh rules.

For making your new characters, please just say your name, species, and powers. As far as ranks go, ill will choose and consult you before I do so.

2Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:04 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

I'm here!!!

3Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:08 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

lol I see that, shall we continue???

4Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:12 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

(of course)

5Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:14 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

( lol ill start, like always lol)

I sat in the living on the floor with Gabe playingwith some of his toys with him, i smiled abit, but wondered if Ren had talked to Shad yet...

6Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:19 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Lyza sighed as she sat in a tree, her wings folded easily on her back as she looked at the sky with curious eyes. "Will anyone remember me?" she thought to herself. She figured that would be an impossibility. It wasn't like when she had been around before anyone ever noticed her, so why would they even bother to do so now?

Tagia was staring up at the large building that the coven called home. She bit her lip, wondering if she actually go inside or not. It had been a very long time since she had been here, so she wasn't truly sure. The last time she was around, was before she had began her own coven.

7Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:26 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table rubbing the sleep from my eyes "Hey mom" I sit there trying to wake up.

Ren-I appear next to Tagia "long time no see. It has been a while since you've been here. I don't mean to pry but what made you come back?"

8Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:30 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

I smiled seeing him, " Hey sleepy, get yourself some coffee or something to wake up, some old members are around, they havent been here for awhile." I smiled abit.

9Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:42 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

I nod sleepily and head over to the counter. I pour some coffee in a cup and quickly drink it. I've never liked the taste but it wakes me up quickly leaving me refreshed but wanting to wash the taste away. "what old members? I don't sense anything close." My powers had gotten weak lately but I think it's because of me not using them.

10Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:43 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Tagia looked up, almost shocked to see him. She hadn't seen him since she had still been at her own coven. He was probably the one she knew the best here, and she still wondered if he held the same memories she did of her own coven. "Hey," she said. She shrugged her shoulders and replied, "Not sure, honestly. I just thought I would come and see everyone. I've been very lonely lately."

11Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

I smiled abit and picked up gabe and sat at the table sitting him in my lap, " hmm if im remembering right its, Lyza and Tagia, whom i believe is a friend of your uncle rens."

12Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:54 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

Ren-I nod and stare up and the castle in front of us. "How long has it been since we saw one another?" I look over at her and give her a small smile "I know it's been a long time so I don't blame you if you don't remember me much." I ruffle my black wings against my back slightly, watching a red-tipped feather float towards the ground.

I nod slightly "I think I remember him mentioning her once in awhile but I don't recall the other girl Lyza" I shrug and go grab a cup of tea from the fridge. The taste of the tea quickly overpowers the coffee.

13Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:58 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

I nodded, " shes been gone for awhile now and shes wasnt here very long. Tagia left to start her own coven around then too." i bounced gabe lightly smiling.

14Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

"Of course I remember you," Tagia responded, glancing over at him for a moment, then at the ground, and finally back towards the castle. "How could I ever forget? You were the one that I grew the closest to and lead my coven with me..."

15Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:09 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

I sigh "we still don't have those that used to be here. I miss the others like Alex and Tod."

Ren-I chuckle lightly and put a hand on her shoulder prompting her forward "come on you should go say hello. Don't worry I understand if you're nervous" I grin knowing that me challenging her nerves will annoy her. "Come on I'll go with you" I grin and begin walking forward.

16Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:14 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Tagia looked at Ren, and rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm not nervous. I'm a freaking goddess," she told him with a slight nod, crossing her arms stubbornly. He being the only one that knew of her goddess status. She made a "hmph" said, and walked forward, opening the door and going inside.

17Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:21 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

Ren-I laugh and stand there for a few seconds mimicking her "I'm a goddess" I laugh again and walk inside after her. She always got to me with her arogance. I chuckle and think of when me and Shadow will finally merge. She won't think she's so high and mighty then, not with so much demonic and angelic power combined.

I look over at Gabe "He's growing quickly, soon he'll be old enough to start using stronger abilities."

18Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

I sighed abit and nodded, " I know, i miss them too, but im not sure if theyre coming back..." I played with the ring i wore around my neck on a chain..., I looked up hearing the door opened and turned in the direction. and then back at you, " I know, im just wondering which powers he got..."

19Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

"Well, it really is quiet here now, isn't it?" she asked, looking around quietly and frowning. She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "I wish more were here, it would be nice," she added after that with a slight nod. She glanced back over at him, seeing his aura difference for that slight moment. "So, what is it that's going on with you now-a-days, Ren?" she asked.

20Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

Ren-I chuckle and sit on the couch kicking my feet up. "you do know that Emma is in the kitchen. So is Shade" I sigh thinking of what I have to do today. "I'm glad your here this will be an easier process with others around."

I sigh and put a hand on her back "It's okay I'm sure this will all change. It can't be empty forever." I smile and head out of the kitchen and into the main room seeing Uncle Ren and some other woman in the room.

21Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

"Quite honestly, I never really talked to them much when I was around. I wasn't really here for that long, either," Tagia responded, shrugging her shoulders. She sat down in her chair, and watched Ren carefully. "So, what is it that's going on? You avoided my question... You've always been open to me, what's up?"

22Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:46 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

I nodded and smiled abit before getting up and picking up Gabe in my arms and followed after him, " Hello Ren, its good to see you again Tagia." i smiled some again.

23Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

Ren-I think for a second before telling her anything "I have to make a really hard decision today. If I don't do it today I'll never have a chance to do it again." I stop as I see Shadow walk into the room.

I look at Ren with a questioning look "Is everything okay?" I don't like how he has told me so little about the process of what we're going to do.

24Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 am

Anna

Anna
Owner

Tagia sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, hopefully you make the right decision, then," she responded, leaning back in her seat as she thought over things. She was wondering what things would be like now that it had been such a long time since they had seen one another. If they would still be able to be as close as they had been before. She didn't think too much about it, though. She looked up, and nodded towards Emma. "Hey," she said, managing a small smile, before looking back down at the ground as she thought about things.

25Dakrness of Night Coven Empty Re: Dakrness of Night Coven Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:01 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

I listened to him knowing what he was talking about, she knew this hard on them both, she wasnt sure how things were going to be afterwards either...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum