The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Darks and the Halfs

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1The Darks and the Halfs Empty The Darks and the Halfs Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:49 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

The darks consume and feed, that’s the way they live. The
feed off others fear and anger.. but that’s not all.. darks take over humans
using their fear and anger make the body their own. They are cruel and only
look out for themselves. Darks generally have dark hair and eyes and not the
greatest personalities.

But now something strange has begun to occur in their world
they hide amongst us in, there a few who can resist the change to becoming a
dark, they remain themselves after being taken over, but yet they have all the
dark inside them still. The darks want to dead but they’ll have to find them
first…

Rules: Ill only except a few other half darks, there aren’t supposed
to be a lot of them.

Have fun
and no god moding on somethings.

Form: Name-

Age-

Species-

History-

Looks-

Character:

Name-
Elysia Maria

Age- 17

Species-
half-breed

History-
Elysia was your all around average girl, had her close friends and some others.
Though her parents were very controlling of her she didn’t let it show, well
not in front of her friends. Her parents even as far as picking suitable boys for her to date. She hide
her real feeling s well from others and tried to stay happy and only mope in
secrecy.

But one night as she was walking home from a date set up by
her parents, she suddenly felt over whelmed and surrounded by darkness..the next
thing she knew she was waking up in the middle of the forest outside her
town. She looked in the stream she found
herself by and was shocked her hair and eyes were nearly black, she saw a swirl of dark black behind her eyes
and knew she couldn’t go back to her family…

Description-
Long curly, dark curly hair, with dark blue eyes that are sometimes black, shes
about 5’8’’ and thin but muscular.. she has a temper because of the darkness in
her and when it takes over..

2The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

any1 want to join??

3The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

anyone............???

4The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:34 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

Em no offense but I don't understand the rp

5The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:38 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

its ok, what dont you understand? i know its not very clear.

6The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:42 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

well I understand that there are pureblood darks and half-breed darks that's all I understand

7The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:45 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

yah and well its kinda of a free plot thing, though I feel stupid that I forgot to add that non of the half breeds know there are other half breeds and basically its those few who are the halfs that meet and come together and try to figure out a way to either get rid or the darks or a way to leave them alone since the darks are out to kill them. does that help?

8The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:48 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

yeah lol so what kinds of powers are there?

9The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

just the basics, though its not like super anything, increase in speed and strength, the senses are heightened more. thats really it and that they feed off of fear and anger by attacking people, but they also need food. sorry i wasnt really clear on that, i wish i had my friends original description it was much better.

10The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

no it's okay. you're doing good with only your memory lol

11The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

lol ok if you say so, anything else you want to know?

12The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:53 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

no I'm good lol I'll try to make a character now I guess lol

13The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:56 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

lol go for it, feel free to make a dark or a half lol

14The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:08 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

Name-Leo

Age- 22

Species-Dark

History- The body was young but his anger was strong. It was strange and it made feeding from the source easy. The body aged quickly and then stopped as the anger was fueled by everything. Something was off but there was no sour fear, only the hot, sweet hatred that boiled like a pot of oil in a fire. The body was strong and healthy and lasted so so long. The anger an infinate source of anger sticky, juicy anger.

Born human he quickly grew up, the years slipping by like a stream in flow. The anger was never changing though. He grew up, getting into fights and winning due to the lack of nerves and no pain. Leo was an only child and he hated his parents for their lack of love for him. He hated enerything, no love and no fear, only the gentle pain of his friend to guide him through life. He called it light as a twisted joke and let him feed from the anger inside him. He had no hatred for the creature only a kinship. When he grew older his anger got worse and he let the creature take control becoming Leo, becoming a Dark.

Looks-Leo is a little over 6' with dark eyes like black coal, ready to suck up your soul and swallow it whole. His hair is dark and long, held back by a single band that keeps it out of his face. His face is one that never smiles unless there is a sick joy to be held in the suffering of others. Tan skin covers his body and a scar that looks burned on runs down his back like a hot iron.

15The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

looks good shad, we can start id you want, i doubt any1 else will join and i can fill in characters if we need them lol

16The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:17 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

lol give it some time Em everyone just gets distracted sometimes. I'm sure others will join, we both know how bad it gets with only two people in an rp.

17The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

yah lol ill give it abit more time and seem what happens, i guess lol

18The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

have some faith lol

19The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:23 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

lol i do, ill wait and see if dusk gets on and ask her, i think she would like it

20The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:24 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

yeah I think she would lol, I haven't seen her on in a while though

21The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:30 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

she was on for abit the other day, shes been really busy with a bunch of things she said.

22The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 am

Shade

Shade
demigod in training

oh I see lol

that kid is here again and I'm about to shoot myself

23The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:36 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

oh no im sorry shad, do your best to ignore him.

24The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:45 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

im gonna go to bed shad, ive got a bunch of finals tomm, night and try not to kill the kid lol

25The Darks and the Halfs Empty Re: The Darks and the Halfs Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:48 am

Emma Bailey

Emma Bailey
becoming a demigod

ok heres the starter

Elysia walked quietly through the forest pulling her stolen jacket, tighter around her, she was glad for the money she felt in one of the pockets. She continued to walk around making sure no one was following her, shed seen a few darks in the small town she had been in and had made a run for it into the woods. She didnt even want to think about what would happen if they caught her, shed managed to stay away from them for more then 2 years now and figured she could keep it up if she moved more south before the winter got any worse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum