The Creative Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please be watching your emails for updates on the website. Thank You.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Holidays, Competitions, & Updates!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Holidays, Competitions, & Updates! Empty Happy Holidays, Competitions, & Updates! Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Anna

Anna
Owner

Well, as you know the seasons are soon to change on the 22nd! Which is hence why I am proud to say that it's time for some changes on the website! Aren't you excited? I would sure hope so! I'm glad to tell you that I will be introducing some new features, as well as conducting some competitions for everyone to be a participant of. I really hope that you'll be liking it!

Competitions
Site Wide Graphic Competition
Site Wide Art Competition

I hope you can participate in each of the competitions. Maybe some more competitions will be opening later on. It's going to be tons of fun, I assure you!

Along with that, I am hoping I can additionally add a games section to the website, as well as the fact that the website will be redesigned soon! You can check that out and actually help with that by taking a look at the graphic competition that is listed and linked above.

If you have any suggestions, then please feel free to list them. Happy Holidays, I can't wait to hear from you all!

-Anna

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum